Thursday, November 12, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

I was watching this movie last week. I didn't really know whether to laugh or cry. 'Cause i'm one of those million desperate cases they show at the beginning. It's true. I always find myself doing that. I just can't help it. I keep interpreting all these little things and turn them into proof of... something that i wish to happen. And even if sometimes i'm right in "reading" men behavior, most of the times i'm not.
I've realized, once again, how many times i've made a complete fool out of myself assuming that there was something going on in his head, when in fact it was not!
Yeah, we do have this strange tendency to waste our time and charm on men who don't really give a shit. I will never ever understand why we keep doing it, though we know the ugly truth behind it. I can't understand why i keep doing it!!!
I just wish i had my own Alex, to help me figure out men, to keep me away from mistakes and suffering and who will finally find out that i'm his exception :)
In the meantime, i'm just the rule...

"if a guy doesn't call you, he doesn't want to call you. always!".
"if a guy is treating you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. no exceptions"

play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home